If you think a professional logo design isn’t needed in small businesses, think again. In these very cutthroat days, it does not matter what industry you’re in. The important thing is you must cut through the clutter and be remembered by your target market segment. It’s time to pay attention to your logo design.
A logo is any name, letters, graphics, or symbol combined together to produce a unique personality. Even if anybody can create his or her own logo, it is a lot better to consult first with an experienced logo designer to guide you.
Why a Professional Logo Design Matters?
1. It’s all about your business reflection. Your logo captures the essence of your business – what you stand for, your objectives, goals, and nature of business. It is a great marketing tool to help your key customers distinguish your small business or products. Good examples of powerful logo designs are Adidas, Motorola, Microsoft, Yahoo!, and BMW.
2. Consistency. Your logo is universal, meaning it will be used in all communication channels related with your business. It will be on your online site, business cards, stationery designs, receipts, invoices, or even your mascot if you have one.
3. Creates a professional image. No matter how small your business is you can’t afford to look cheap, unreliable, or confused. Your customers might interpret this as lack of concern or expertise in your industry.
4. It represents stability. Using clipart pictures and lousy do-it-yourself logos can hurt your business. A high quality logo design shows you are sincere about your small business and will possibly operate over the long run.
Characteristics of a Good Logo Design
A professional logo design is not all about being artistic. It must have the following key attributes
1. It must be brilliant enough to create trust and help out customers to identify your company or brand easily.
2. It must be basic yet very visually charming.
3. It must be flexible or adaptable enough to be used in different media like the Internet, TV, and print advertisement.
How about cost?
A professional logo design costs money and varies from one firm to another. While many entrepreneurs are easily put off with its price tag, they merely failed to understand its impact to the overall performance of their company.
What are you waiting for? Give us a call and create the right professional logo for your company.
ALready have a great logo? Share it with us and leave us a comment.