https://prosourceprinting.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/PSPlogo-300x39.png 0 0 Jeff Brown https://prosourceprinting.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/PSPlogo-300x39.png Jeff Brown2010-10-04 14:43:572020-02-15 03:37:528 Reasons To Update Your Business Identity
When is the last time you looked at one of your own business cards or brochures? I mean really looked at them? Do they look dated? Do they have all of your correct information or do you have to scratch out an old phone number or email address and write in a new one? Do they have all of your current information? Do they convey the brand identity that you want to put in front of your clients? These are all important questions that need to be addressed. Quickly!
- Use Of Color. Color plays a very important role in how you present your business. Some people make a living off of the science of color. Do not underestimate the power of color.
- Your Company Logo. Make sure your logo is clean, crisp and current. Use the appropriate colors in your logo. They should tie in with your company colors and make for a lasting impression.
- Your Social Media Presence. More and more companies are realizing the importance of social media. Grow your network by letting others know where to find you.
- Your Contact Information. Be sure to include any contact information that is important to your business and leave off the info that’s not. Most importantly, make sure it’s current. One of the most unprofessional things is to watch someone scratch off a phone number or email and write in a more current one. Very unprofessional indeed.
- Make Them Use It. Adding marketing oriented text and graphics to business cards pays off. Phrases like: “Present this card for a free ring cleaning.” “Ask for Steve to get your first oil change free!” are powerful attention getters that will make your clients contact you. A properly stated call to action will get you more business.
- Update, Update, Update. Is that clear enough? Having an updated image shows that you are aware of current trends and that you care enough about your business to keep it fresh and current.
- The Back. Don’t forget about the back of your business card. The back of your card is just as important as the front. Want me to prove it? Watch what people do when you or one of your colleagues hands out a card. More often than not the recipient will turn it over and look at the back. Go ahead, try it. I’ll wait. See! Make use of the back of your card with any pertinent information that isn’t already there. It only adds a few dollars to print on the back.
- Consistency. Make sure you are consistent with your business identity. When someone sees your business presented consistently across all mediums, they will remember you. If your business cards are different from your brochures and your brochures are different from your website, how will your clients know it’s you?
Using a business card or brochure to simply exchange contact information is just plain wasteful. Your business card can be the most powerful, affordable and versatile marketing tool you have. And it’s convenient size fits in a purse, wallet or pocket. It’s portable!
Designing full color cards and brochures that get attention, appear more valuable and have a good call to action will get you more business. Your customers will love them and you’ll enjoy handing them out.
What have you done to revamp your image? Let us know!